domingo, 12 de julio de 2015

Empire Of The Undead (CD/DVD Deluxe Edition)



TRACKLIST:

CD
1. Avalon
2. Hellbent
3. Pale Rider
4. Born To Fly
5. Master Of Confusion
6. Empire Of The Undead
7. Time For Deliverance
8. Demonseed
9. Seven
10. I Will Return
11. Built A World (European Bonus Track)
12. Avalon (Live From The Final Studio Sessions I)
13. The Spirit (Live From The Final Studio Sessions I)
14. Empire Of The Undead (Live From The Final Studio Sessions I)
DVD
* Live From The Final Studio Sessions: 1. The Spirit (Session I) 2. Empire Of The Undead (Session II) 3. Demonseed (Session II) 4. Empathy (Session I)
* Tour Of Hamburg With Da Rrrrayzzzzzz
* Interviews With Kai Hansen & Gamma Ray
* To The Metal! Promo Video
* 3 Videos From Skeletons & Majesties Live DVD: 1. Gamma Ray 2. Wings Of Destiny 3. Send Me A Sign (Acoustic)

DETAILS:

Country: Germany
Label: Edel Germany GmbH
Catalog#: 0209370ERE
Sleeve: Digipack
Format: CD/DVD
Year: 2014

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario